Amazingly Jeff gave me money for more paint and I got the shelf job completed to my satisfaction. Shelf is up and I'm enjoying the use of it. Looks terrific except that I didn't realize they sag in the middle a bit. Well, guess we can't have everything perfect.
I've been communicating on a mental health site for many months and have been able to relate to so much being posted there lately. Instead of a "like" button, I desire an "I love it" button. lol I've made so many new FB friends there.
The past few days I have squirrled away just feeling blue and sad. Very much need my medicince refilled when next Wednesday gets here. Oh the joys of depression. Slept really well last night for the first time in about 3 months. Woke up to rain which we so badly needed--no garden watering necessary today. Just wish my moon flowers would hurry up and grow big. Seems like I look at them everyday, water them, and encourage them, but they aren't getting very big. I want them big and blooming NOW. Maybe they won't bloom until next year; I'm not sure how long it takes to mature a moon flower plant. I would have gone for walk in the rain except it was also lightening and thundering--too scarey to walk in the rain at times like that.
I hope it stays cool(er) today. Haven't seen the forecast yet to know what is expected. Got lots on my calendar to get done today. I just like keeping a running log of things I need to accomplish--most of the time it keeps me accountable with very few exceptions.
For some reason eyes are still heavy even though I got at least 7 hours of sleep last night. Day is rapidly progressing--won't be long before hubby will be up and then before I know it, it will be time to check on Dr. Weiner's office for transcription.
I'm having diarrhea today so that may be my primary concern today--oh the joys of the backdoor two-step. It's a fast paced little dance to be sure guaranteed to keep you movin'. Won't drink my Zija today, but will resume tomorrow. Gotta finish my samples at the least to see what effects happen. I did loose 3 pounds yesterday according to my scales. Zija or luck?!!! I'm not sure yet.
May this day be a wonderful day since the Lord created it for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment