Well, the shelf legs were a mess where the paper stuck to them and peeled the paint off. Lucky for me, Jeff allowed me to buy another can of pain. I finished the paint job yesterday and got the shelves back in the bathroom--they actually look pretty nice in a very dark blue. I took out the wooden set of shelves that were just a little too large for in the small bathroom; they are now in my bedroom. Since they have blue they go with the decor in there--no changes in color needed. Nice accent piece. Just have to think where I'm going to put the suitcases that used to sit there (hopefully I can cram them in the closet). Then I have to find a new place to hang my antique chalk board. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Re-arrange some pictures in hall way and I think we can accomplish this. Another mouse-house is going to have go into the bathroom. It is already blue so don't have to repaint it...just hang on the wall and where I plan to put it, there is just enough room.
I'll have move a hanger in the bathroom to put my nightgowns on, but that's not a really big deal--at least I don't think it is and should work out fine (better in fact). Looking forward to finishing up this bathroom project--going to be so pretty in there when we get done. Again thanks for my niece who is helping me undertake this giant project. Without her it wouldn't have gotten done.
No comments:
Post a Comment